The question is out, the ring is on, and you have stars in your eyes. But then, how do you achieve a perfect wedding? With all those tasks that you have to do and details to arrange, your upcoming wedding can be a headache. Thankfully, wedding coordinators are to the rescue!
What Does a Wedding Coordinator Do?
The duties of a coordinator depend on the kind of coordination services that you avail.
- Full Coordination Service – This means that your coordinator will help you from the first day of planning up to the exact date of your wedding. He/she will be responsible for managing everything, including checking the suppliers, assisting with legal documents, guiding you in supplier proposals, troubleshooting unexpected issues and addressing every detail. All in all, making sure that your big day would be stress-free and perfect is the top priority.
- Partial Coordination Service – If you already booked at least 50% of suppliers but need more help in completing all of the tasks until the big day, this service is perfect for you. Your wedding coordinator will be your sidekick from the mid-year preparation up to the big day.
- On-the-day Coordination Service – This service is for couples who already booked 100% of their suppliers but need someone to take care of other details on the wedding You can hire a day-of wedding coordinator to manage hotel preparations, photo shoots, ceremony venue, and reception.
Talking about wedding coordinators, if you’re looking for reliable ones from reputable events management companies, Manila can surely help.
Why Choose a Wedding Coordinator from Manila?
Manila is the country’s center of economic, political, social and cultural activities. A large number of significant events are done here, meaning hosting occasions is no different. So if you’re looking for an experienced wedding coordinator, getting one from Manila is a wise decision.
But what makes a wedding coordinator a reliable and experienced one?
- Certified Professional – Wedding coordinators from legitimate events management companies in Manila are licensed. They studied all aspects of weddings and attended various training in the past.
- Excellent Communication Skills – You are free to have unlimited consultations through phone, email, and personal appointments. Their priority is addressing your demands and concerns immediately.
- Dependable Customer Service – You can have peace of mind as your event unfolds. With their excellent customer care, all last-minute details will be extremely organized, giving you a worry-free day.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills – Coordinators are troubleshooters too. With their help, you don’t have to overthink about the issues that could arise on your special day.
How to Book an Appointment?
Some events management companies in Manila allow you to book an appointment online. Or visit our contact us page to find a wedding coordinator, know rates, browse sample events, see pictures, and state your concerns.
If you consider hiring wedding coordinators, keep in mind that the most professional ones will always do as much as they can for you. Therefore, take all the time you need and be careful. After all, a wedding is a momentous event, and it’s all about you.